- Self Portrait Embroidered Mesh Mini Dress| 2. Self Portrait Chain trimmed Embroidered Tulle Midi Dress | 3. Self Portrait White Azaelea Dress |4. Self Portrait Pleated Crepe Midi Dress |5. Saint Laurent Croc Embossed Kate Bag | 6. Valentino Garvani Rockstud Bag (blue here) | 7.Pink Valentino Garavani Medium Rockstud Spike Bag (smaller version here)| 8. Valentino Rockstuds 100 (other colours here )
Browse through clickable links above to check out these products
The madness of Black Friday Sales is finally here and this year seems to be even better than the last. There are amazing discounts and sales everywhere and personally , I prefer a quick rough guide on how to swim through the sea of countless videos and blogposts and still manage to stay afloat.
This blogpost is by no means a compendium of every single sale or discount code there is out there but more of a personalised approach of brands that I personally enjoy and would purchase from or have purchased before. If you are interested, read on and let me know what you enjoyed from the post and what you purchased as well from 2018’s Black friday sales!
There are some designer brands that I usually never buy full price. To name a few, here is my list. I have also attached clickable links so that it is easier for you to browse through.
2) Valentino Rockstuds Heels.
I am a huge fan of Valentino Rockstuds Heels and I’ll let you in on a secret…never buy them at full price! I have my favourite kitten heel version in Nude patient and I wear them all the time (review on my blog here
). They look as good as the first day I got them 2 years ago . I thought I might add another one this year from the Selfridges sale (use code SELFCCE) . Farfetch and Matches fashion do amazing discounts as well but I find Selfridges the best when you are starting out with classic colours. Note that for non-UK buyers, you are exempted from UK VAT for anything less then $1000.
3) Valentino Rockstud Bags. Ssense
are really offering the best discounts and selection for these bags. Also check out Selfridges and Farfetch. They are now definitely on my radar.
4) Saint Laurent are really nailing it with their designs. My favourites are those with silver hardware and croc embossed leather detail. I am still tossing up whether to get the Medium Kate Chain Tassel Bag
vs the Black Croc Sunset Monogram Chain Bag
. Again, the online store that has the best selection and best prices for these Saint Laurent bags at the moment is Ssense ( link here
5) Stuart Weitzman Boots
. They are my wardrobe staples for the winter and cooler months. I love my tielands and 5050s to bits. They fit the legs like gloves. Perfect paired with either jeans or a classic suede skirt, this item is a must and I find that Shopbop
has the best discounts. If you are lucky , you may get your size and a seasonal colour on Farfetch as well. For more varieties, the official Stuart Weitzman website
is also currently on sale up to 40 % !
Discount codes to keep in mind
3) Net-a -Porter (private sale up to 25 % for previous customers/purchases )
( no code required – best selection for Valentino and Saint Laurent )
5) Shopbop (MORE18)
– best place to get Stuart Weitzman OTK Boots. I love my Tielands!
9 )Tory Burch
— Up to 60% off sale styles + 30% on off purchases of $250+ with code THANKS
Let me know what you enjoyed from the post and what you purchased as well from 2018’s Black Friday sales! Happy shopping!
fashionflylivefree uses affliate links. See disclaimer
for more details.